About Elastomer Technologies
Who We Are
Service, Technology, and Effort
Elastomer Technologies was founded on a simple principle—when a customer calls, they have a goal and it is ETI’s job to create a way to get there. Since 1975, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with accessible, high-quality engineered parts. Our specialists will work with you to make your project as streamlined as possible, and we will provide as much guidance as needed to enable you to make the best decisions throughout the manufacturing process.
What We Do
At ETI, we provide our customers with the following services.
Compression molding is highly accessible, creating high quality pieces at affordable costs. This method is ideal for customers who are just getting started with molding – or for customers with parts that simply benefit from this process – and it is ideal for small and large volume runs. Compression molding is also highly versatile, and works very well for applications that require special materials.
This method is highly affordable and versatile. It utilizes a die and press to shape a range of different materials, from wood and metal to foam, paper, and plastics. At ETI, we offer the following types of die cutting:
- Traditional Die Cutting: An affordable method that utilizes a custom die designed to the unique specifications of the desired part.
- High-Speed Die Cutting: Ideal for producing high volumes of parts at very low costs, as the process is often able to be automated.
- High-Speed Converting: Ideal for projects requiring a large number of parts or where tighter dimensional tolerance is required.
Liquid Injection Molding
Through the use of liquid silicone rubber, liquid injection molding is able to create large quantities of highly consistent parts without a significant amount of labor. As such, this method is very cost-effective. It is also versatile, offering many industries a method of production that is rapid and reliable. It is possible to fully automate this process.
Pre-Production Prototype Molding
Prototyping provides essential information to designers, engineers, marketing groups, and manufacturers. As materials and tooling escalate in price it becomes more important to qualify part designs, while ETI does not provide rapid prototyping services we do offer prototyping for molded parts that can be useful in qualifying materials or processes prior to making large capital investments in production tooling. Our prototype molding capabilities utilize a Project Forecaster analysis tool, which makes it possible for our team to put together a solution that suits the timeline and budget of the customer.
Rubber molding utilizes a customized aluminum or steel mold, which manufacturers will fill with the raw material of the customer’s choice. Rubber molding is an umbrella term that can encompass processes such as injection molding, compression molding, and transfer molding. As there is a wide range of rubber options available, customers can select the material with the properties that will best suit the intended application.
By streamlining the manufacturing process, it is possible to save a significant amount of time and money, ultimately reducing project costs without sacrificing quality. Transfer molding is an excellent way to improve a product’s quality, and it can reduce cost by eliminating additional labor and can serve both low and higher number requirements for parts.
Who We Serve
Our expansive range of capabilities enables us to serve a diverse array of industries, including the following.
Medical & Dental
Parts designed for use in these industries are very sophisticated and must meet incredibly tight tolerances. Our prototyping services are ideal for ensuring that each part is functional and error-free, as consistency and reliability can be the difference between life and death in the medical industry. Products we create for medical and dental clients include:
- Respirator masks
- Dialysis equipment
Elastomer Technologies is ISO 13485 certified.
Food & Beverage
The food and beverage industry is subject to stringent regulations regarding hygiene and sterility. We offer an array of materials that are very popular within this industry, including nitrile rubber, butyl, and silicone. Products we can manufacture for the food and beverage industry include:
- Mechanical parts
- One-way valves
- Low-creep industrial gaskets
The consumer products industry is highly versatile, benefiting greatly from the high volume capabilities of injection molding. We can produce products such as:
- Temperature-sensitive products
Specialty components are designed to perform well even in the harshest environments. We will often create parts such as:
- Low-pressure exit valves
- Filtration components
- Reflective components.
Get Your Production Started With Elastomer Technologies, Inc.
At ETI, we have decades of experience providing our clients with the highest caliber components at affordable rates. We are dedicated to forming lasting relationships with every customer, and our specialists are always available to provide guidance when needed.
Customers expect solutions and ETI produces, using a diverse portfolio of technology options, some old and some new. But what really keeps ETI valuable is that they are always improving.
- New larger facility for better material control and improved flow of work helping to improve quality and provide room for additional technology improvements,
- Improvements to hydraulic systems that drive our compression molding equipment to keep costs in check.
- ISO Class 8 clean room to add risk management where it is needed.
- Micro View Coordinate measuring equipment to improve our quality inspection.
- Tougher accredited ISO registrar and implementation of an on-line quality system.
- Two new 50 ton and 100 ton LIM presses to improve delivery of liquid silicone injection molded products with the additional capability to run high constancy silicone rubber. Responsive, innovative and diverse range of services that provide solutions is what makes Elastomer Technologies, Inc., a company that will smooth the pathway of your next precision rubber molding or die cutting project.
Connect further with ETI by exploring our additional resources:
- Our Portfolio
- What You Need to Know Before Starting a Die Cutting or Molding Process
- Die Cutting & Part Molding FAQs
- Design Analysis Form (Project Forecaster)
To learn more about Elastomer Technologies, Inc. or about our services and capabilities, reach out to us or request a quote today.