About Elastomer TechnologiesService Technology and Effort
Elastomer Technologies was founded on one simple principle — when a customer calls, they have a goal and it is ETI's job to create a way to get there. Over 30 fabulous years later we are still doing just that.
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Customers expect solutions and ETI produces, using a diverse portfolio of technology options, some old and some new. But what really keep ETI valuable is that they are always improving:
- New larger facility for better material control and improved flow of work helping to improve quality and provide room for additional technology improvements,
- Improvements to hydraulic systems that drive our compression molding equipment to keep costs in check.
- ISO Class 8 clean room to add risk management where it is needed.
- Micro View Coordinate measuring equipment to improve our quality inspection.
- Tougher accredited ISO registrar and implementation of an on-line quality system.
- Two new 50 ton and 100 ton LIM presses to improve delivery of liquid silicone injection molded products with the additional capability to run high constancy silicone rubber. Responsive, innovative and diverse range of services that provide solutions is what makes Elastomer Technologies, Inc., a company that will smooth the pathway of your next precision rubber molding or die cutting project.