About Liquid Injection Molding
Elastomer Technologies is very experienced at molding accurate, repeatable, tight tolerance geometry in silicone rubber. Their all-electric molding equipment is energy efficient and has easy set-up options developed to optimize this process. ETI runs lights out on products minimizing the cost impact of labor by utilizing automation when possible.
- Lights out round the clock molding.
- Co-molding of silicone and plastic or metal parts.
- Ultra-violet cured silicone with low temperature plastic parts.
- Versatile low and high annual volume runs of parts.
- 100% process verification and validation. When critical fit and function parts are required with tight tolerances thin wall sections or other problematic geometry, choose liquid injection molding and ETI.
Please contact ETI today for assistance with any of your LIM questions or to request a quote.